1.All topics must contain a valid description.
2. Treat others positively and with respect. Flaming other members will lead to a warning, possibly even a ban.
3. Topics must be submitted to the relevant forums. Please read the forum descriptions before posting.
4. Topic titles must have an appropriate description.
An example for a good description is "Help needed with game".
An example for a wrong description is "HEEEEELP!".
5. Double posting of the same links (also called dupe) may lead to a warning, especially if you have your own independent topic for a set of links and yet still post the same links in related topics with the intention of gaining exposure.
6. It is generally forbidden to double post on the board. It means that you are not allowed to reply twice in a row in any topic. Use the edit button when altering your reply if you're the last to post in the topic.
7. Excessively replying to your own topics to gain first page exposure is not allowed.
Replies such as:
'You're welcome', 'no problem', 'thanks for replies', 'fresh links' or similar.
8. Trades of any kind and selling are two things that are not allowed here. To break it down in simple terms, it's considered a trade any time the situation is "If you do this, I'll do that" and selling is offering a product, service, rank etc. for money. The staff do not appreciate members trying to get around these rules, so please avoid attempting to do so.
9. Posting game hacks & cheats is NOT allowed as they affect the side of the game. It is forbidden to post any hack.
The rules will be changed as necessary. It is your responsibility to know and adhere to.
I also post this rules to our furom so that all staff must know how to post properly and correctly.