Tournament Rules and Regulation
Warcraft III The Frozen Throne Version 1.26a
Map : 6.78c
Mode : Captain mode (-CM)
Auto Ban Hero : None.
Match Length: None.
- 1 or 2 observer(s) will be chose by tournament organizer to observe the game from being abused
- The mode will be Captain's Mode (blue must type -CM when the game starts). The system for picks and bans will follow the standard -CM procedure
• If selection has not been made before the time-limit, a time-extension of 45 seconds will be allowed. After that the system will randomly choose the Hero.
• After Hero Drafting has started (the first Hero has been banned) the game must not be paused. Pausing can only be done after Drafting and only when both teams have consented.
• Mistake made during –CM mode cannot be undone (by use of Regame) if both teams have not consented.
Sharing items is allow!
1.Sharing of Items
Ancient Tango of Essifation
Scroll of Town Portal
Gem of Truesight
Dust of Appearance
Ring of Regenaration
Ring of health
2. Item restrictions.
2 Mecca, 1 Pipe, 2 FC/Flying Courier, 2 euls, and 2necro.
3. Creep Blocking and Base Entrance Blocking
• Creep blocking permanently is not allowed but creep slowing/delay or luring is allowed. It is not allowed to block creeps with the help of spells, such as fissure, sprout etc. it is only allowed to use the hero model to intercept with creeps (accidental blocks are okay, as long as the fissure - for example - was directed at an opposing hero).
• It’s not allowed to block the base entrance for defensive purpose with the help of spells, such as fissure.
• Backdooring the two outer towers of each lane is allowed. Backdooring inner towers (in base) and barracks are not allowed. Backdooring any in base buildings is forbidden until creeps have reached the ramp of the Sentinel/Scourge base. Once creeps have reached the ramp, your team is free to attack any tower inbase. If all allied creeps die and your hero is still in base, you may remain in base for however long you can. However, if you exit (meaning outside of ramp) you may not re-enter without creeps
5. Bugs Exploitation (Warning, Game Loss or Disqualification)
• No Exploitation of any known old or new bug discovered during game play. No excuses will be entertained. Ignorance is not an excuse. Participants/Teams are expected to know what these bugs are. Participants/teams that experience any abnormal game play are advised to inform the marshal on duty immediately.
6. Cheating (Disqualification)
• Any kind of cheat is strictly prohibited. Warkeys/Dotakeys are allowed.
• After each team have chosen their Hero, both team are not permitted to pause the game without the approval of the judge. Failure to comply will result in a warning at the minimum or loss by default for the offending player.
1. Regaming at the request of a team or if a player has been disconnected can only be done under the following conditions.
• Disconnect before the first hero has been killed
• The same set of Heroes must be use. In case of substitution, the other players are not allowed to change Hero.
• The Hero in the Lane for the start of the game must not change.
• Item purchased by each player must not change.
3. Game saving and/or game loading must be approved by the observing judge first. The game must be paused before saving. Game Saving process is as follows:
• After First Blood
• After major encounter such as defense of the Tower
• Every 15 minutes
• Game Saving should be done when both teams are ready to save the game. The observer will use “Chat All” feature of the game to ask for permission from both teams before pausing and then saving game.
- Maphack is strictly forbidden and will result in an instant disqualification.
- Abusing bugs to a team's advantage in any way will result in disqualification.
- Pausing the game unannounced can distract your opponent’s concentration, can give you an unfair advantage, is highly unmannered and therefore strictly forbidden. Players have to inform the opposing team BEFORE pressing the “pause game”-button.
- A match is considered as a win if
a) the Frozen Throne/World Tree of your enemy is destroyed
b) 2 or more players of the opposing team left the match
c) the opposing team forfeits.