Asia Premier League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Official Staff and We organize all the tournament.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN

Go down 
+13
aaarnnell
hjkl23
qwertyvincent
wormless
-Xr@Y-
xemaJ
`Kristian
emzhen20
Princealquin01
shadowboy1231
mistahtakeit.
xtrap00
jadetiongzon
17 posters
AuthorMessage
jadetiongzon
Forum Members
Forum Members
jadetiongzon

Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:42 am

Recruitment is now open, with ONE job available:

Job description :

Leavers Section Staff Only ! That means you will handle only the leavers, afk, and game ruin reports.

3 New PH.Esport Staff will be picked.

Rewards
Selected candidates will get "Moderator" access initially and a chance to be promoted further to Voucher, Admin, Head-Administrator in future, depending on the efficiency.

Start filling out your applications here.
Please provide True information.

Requirements
Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
Must have a low warning level
No spamming/low quality.
No open/unresolved scam reports.
You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.
Must be handle only PH.esport channel.

Application Form

Your RGC Username:
What are some of your skills?:
How can you contribute to the group?:
Links to any contributions If any:
Reason why you want to join?:
Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:
In one paragraph, describe your personality:
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
How active are you on the computer?:
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:

What to do after you apply
1. Do not private message leaders if your application hasn't been dealt with.
2. If you have any questions feel free to post them here.
3. Every application will be dealt with in a timely manner.
4. If declined feel free to reapply later unless instructed otherwise.
5. If accepted read all of the rules of PH.Esport.

Last edited by jadetiongzon on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xtrap00
Forum's Staff
Forum's Staff
xtrap00

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 am

Application Form

Your RGC Username: xTrapNsanity
What are some of your skills?: Video editing , skilled dota player, forum management, sportsman
How can you contribute to the group?: Help channel to grow by: introducing the channel to rgc players, Eliminate violators such as Quitters, flammers, maphackers, Abusers. Creating quality gaming is one also
Links to any contributions If any: cant link now forum under maintenance, just search xtrap in the MH section of the forum if its up again. I made also video for ANL >
Reason why you want to join?: I want to gain more respect and experience not only in gaming but also in moderating
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm hardworking, obedient, friendly and responsible.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Jayvee Rae Suson
Country/State: Cebu city , Philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm shy and sometimes moody.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
How active are you on the computer?: 9-12hrs
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: not so different

Last edited by xtrap00 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mistahtakeit.
Forum's Staff
Forum's Staff
mistahtakeit.

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:33 am

Rewards
Selected candidates will get "Moderator" access initially and a chance to be promoted further to Voucher, Admin, Head-Administrator in future, depending on the efficiency.

Start filling out your applications here.
Please provide True information.

Requirements
Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
Must have a low warning level
No spamming/low quality.
No open/unresolved scam reports.
You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.
Must be handle only PH.esport channel.

Application Form

Your RGC Username:MistahTakeIt.
What are some of your skills?: edit videos, playing dota
How can you contribute to the group?: Handle leaver,flaming, and any foolishness done in the channel
Reason why you want to join?: I want to and experience more about being staff in RGC channel.
Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Because im good and im trying to be friendly. and i will help ph.esport to improve

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Aldrich Nel
Country/State:Philippines but now in Malaysia
In one paragraph, describe your personality:Can control my self. and not being bad to ppl in the channel
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:8
How active are you on the computer?:5-7hrsr
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Yes

What to do after you apply
1. Do not private message leaders if your application hasn't been dealt with.
2. If you have any questions feel free to post them here.
3. Every application will be dealt with in a timely manner.
4. If declined feel free to reapply later unless instructed otherwise.
5. If accepted read all of the rules of PH.Esport.
Back to top Go down
shadowboy1231
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Name: Khizya Mae Salarda
Country/State: Philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: For me, I think im friendly and a good advicer at one person that have problems in life or in RGC.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
How active are you on the computer?: 6-12Hrs
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I do first my life and next is RGC. Sometimes I stay at home to eat and online RGC.

Follow Up Answer: I Dont really play warcraft . I only work if any staff tell me what to do in a room / channel. Thats All. Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Princealquin01
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Your RGC Username:`JµsTKíLL
What are some of your skills?:Playing Dota And Handle a channel
How can you contribute to the group?:I can handle any spamming,leaver,afk and ETC.
Reason why you want to join?:I want a experience to handle ur channel and i want a gain more experience
Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Im friendly and im really hardworking for ur channel

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Alquin Depona
Country/State:Philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality:Im friend and im Hard Working
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
How active are you on the computer?:
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:im active in 9 hours friday saturday and sunday but monday to thursday maybe 3 hours
because im a school boy Smile
Back to top Go down
jadetiongzon
Forum Members
Forum Members
jadetiongzon

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:32 pm

shadowboy1231 wrote:
Name: Khizya Mae Salarda
In one paragraph, describe your personality: For me, I think im friendly and a good advicer at one person that have problems in life or in RGC.
How active are you on the computer?: 6-12Hrs
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I do first my life and next is RGC. Sometimes I stay at home to eat and online RGC.

Follow Up Answer: I Dont really play warcraft . I only work if any staff tell me what to do in a room / channel. Thats All. Thank You!

Please fill up the application correctly.
Back to top Go down
emzhen20
Forum Members
Forum Members
emzhen20

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Application Form

Your RGC Username: DiE
What are some of your skills?: Playing DotA . Semi Hit Carry Support Role
How can you contribute to the group?: I can Contribute myself as a staff and I want to expand my knowledge to use my organizational skills and to work well with other staff Smile
Reason why you want to join?: I want to help other staff on any event
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I think there's no reason not to hire me because i want to help other staff to expand my experience about doing good and to serve others

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Emerson
Country/State: Taguig, Manila
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I think i am a nice guy with a pleasant and knit personality lol Very Happy a nice and a kind friendly person Smile
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: honestly im not fluently english speaking so i rate 7 or 8
How active are you on the computer?: 5-8 hrs coz im searching for a stable job Smile
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
`Kristian
Forum Members
Forum Members
`Kristian

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Good Luck Participants
Back to top Go down
https://asiapleague.forumms.net/profile?mode=editprofile
xemaJ
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Application Form

Your RGC Username: -|xemaJツ
What are some of your skills?: Playing LoD and others
How can you contribute to the group : By Advertising
Links to any contributions If any:none
Reason why you want to join?: Because i want ph.esport channel grow..
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: im hardworking, and do my best for it

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: James Patrick
In one paragraph, describe your personality: Honest
How active are you on the computer?: 3-10hours
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:NO
Back to top Go down
-Xr@Y-
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
-Xr@Y-

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 pm

emzhen20 wrote:
Application Form

How can you contribute to the group?: I can Contribute myself as a staff and I want to expand my knowledge to use my organizational skills and to work well with other staff Smile
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I think there's no reason not to hire me because i want to help other staff to expand my experience about doing good and to serve others

Miscellaneous Questions

In one paragraph, describe your personality: I think i am a nice guy with a pleasant and knit personality lol :Da nice and a kind friendly person Smile
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: honestly im not fluently english speaking so i rate 7 or 8
How active are you on the computer?: 5-8 hrs coz im searching for a stable job Smile

You have been selected to be a part of staff.. please contact v!ЯuS` or -XraY- in RGC Asap!
Thanks..
Back to top Go down
jadetiongzon
Forum Members
Forum Members
jadetiongzon

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 pm

xTrapNsanity , mistahtakeit. Congratulation!
You three will be access as a trial moderator. Gudluck!
You must leave the other channel that you are handling.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jadetiongzon
Forum Members
Forum Members
jadetiongzon

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 pm

-Xr@Y- wrote:
emzhen20 wrote:
Application Form

Miscellaneous Questions

In one paragraph, describe your personality: I think i am a nice guy with a pleasant and knit personality lol :Da nice and a kind friendly person Smile

You have been selected to be a part of staff.. please contact v!ЯuS` or -XraY- in RGC Asap!
Thanks..

We cannot hire that sir because of the rules(Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.).That username never log in in RGC.
Back to top Go down
wormless
Forum's Staff
Forum's Staff

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

Application Form

Your RGC Username: RGC.LeLoucH
What are some of your skills?: Video editing , skilled dota player, sportsman , diskjockey
How can you contribute to the group?: Help channel to grow by: introducing the channel to rgc players, Eliminate violators such as Quitters, flammers, maphackers, Abusers. Creating quality gaming is one also
Links to any contributions If any: cant link now forum under maintenance, just search wormless in the MH section of the forum if its up again.
Reason why you want to join?: I want to gain more respect and experience not only in gaming but also in moderating
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm hardworking, obedient, friendly ,responsible and loyal.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Chris Hennessey Gumapac
Country/State: Davao city , Philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm kind and responsible.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: not really
Back to top Go down
qwertyvincent
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:50 am

our RGC Username: TQ.D3miLordZ
What are some of your skills?: Skilled Dota Player.
How can you contribute to the group?: Help channel to grow by: By Advertising the channel everyday and Banning/Kick Flammers,Spoilers,MH.
Links to any contributions If any:By banning all Quiter in Neverstop Room.
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm hardworking, Kind friendly Staff Smile.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: TQ.D3miLordZ
Country/State: Antipolo City, Philippines.
In one paragraph, describe your personality: Im humble Kind responsible and good player Smile.
How active are you on the computer?: 7-8hours
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
Back to top Go down
hjkl23
Forum's Staff
Forum's Staff

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Application Form

Your RGC Username:*hjkl!
What are some of your skills?:Im a good dota player, and some skills in computer troubleshootings. And a Mid-skilled event organizer.
How can you contribute to the group?: Well i can monitor the leavers flamers spoilers in the channel. And i can advertise the channel from time to time to invite more players. And I can contribute some ideas to make ph.esport more active channel.
Links to any contributions If any:so far i have none on forums but I'm an admin in APL channel. And I've been monitoring the spammers/flamers, game/channel spoilers. And inviting peoples to play in APL making genuine games
Reason why you want to join?: I want to join ph.esport, cause i think it will be great for me to work with great people. And I can have the best experience working with you guys
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be a staff because I'm responsible enough and have a good attitude and I can help to make good games in the channel. And I already know that to do if in case you chose me.I believe I am good in channel handling.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Brave A. Alvaro
Country/State:Philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm responsible, and has a good personality, I respect people who deserves respect especially when they respect me in return.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8 or maybe 9
How active are you on the computer?:8-15 hours per day
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Well on real life Im shy but on internet im not.

Last edited by hjkl23 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jadetiongzon
Forum Members
Forum Members
jadetiongzon

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Recruitement of staff is still on going.
Back to top Go down
aaarnnell
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 am

Application Form
Your RGC Username: aaarnnell
What are some of your skills?: Good in leading a channel, Excelent in inviting ppl to play.
How can you contribute to the group?: as a trial staff, i will go on many ads to invite many ppl and also i will do salestalk to people to play in our channel.
Reason why you want to join?: i want to help the channel to improve and grow also i want to help the people play with harmonious environment in rgc
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i am hardworking and responsible and active

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: arnel marcos
Country/State: philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: im friendly to people and i never snob ppl questions and requests.
How active are you on the computer?: 10-14hours
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: no
Back to top Go down
xtrap00
Forum's Staff
Forum's Staff
xtrap00

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:26 am

wormless wrote:
Application Form

Your RGC Username: RGC.LeLoucH
What are some of your skills?: Video editing , skilled dota player, sportsman , diskjockey
Links to any contributions If any: cant link now forum under maintenance, just search wormless in the MH section of the forum if its up again.
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm hardworking, obedient, friendly ,responsible and loyal.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Chris Hennessey Gumapac
Country/State: Davao city , Philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm kind and responsible.
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: not really

Copy paste my application?
Back to top Go down
C@Rzy^^i._.c0-|
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:51 am

Your RGC Username:C@Rzy^^i._.c0-|
What are some of your skills?:skills dota only -_-''
How can you contribute to the group?:i can help any staff to adv ..and can be a many frend ..
Links to any contributions If any:N/A
Reason why you want to join?:I wan to join ph.esport .coz i wan to help any staff to adv and can be a many friend -_-''
Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I wan to help adv and at ph.esport open game to play !

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:saw kean leong
Country/State:Malaysia
In one paragraph, describe your personality:im kind and help any member ..
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
How active are you on the computer?:8-9 hours per day
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:no !

Back to top Go down
sweetiebado
Forum Members
Forum Members
sweetiebado

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Your RGC Username: AnL|Jay
What are some of your skills?: managing , gamer Smile
How can you contribute to the group?: help the channel to grow recriting players
Reason why you want to join?: to help channel Razz
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i can manage :3

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:jay
Country/State:philippines
In one paragraph, describe your personality: im tall nd handsome maybe :3
How active are you on the computer?: everyday online from 8am to 9 pm
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:
Back to top Go down
JoshuaDulong
Forum Members
Forum Members

PostSubject: PH Esport Staff Recruitment   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Application Form[b]

Your RGC Username: `JOSHUAAA<3
What are some of your skills?: Mid - Skilled DOTA Player, Sales - Talking Skills and Channel Handling Very Happy
How can you contribute to the group?: I can contribute to PH.Esport by advertising and keeping out leavers, spoilers and spammers in ruining the games of PH.Esport Players.
Links to any contributions If any: None.
Reason why you want to join?: I want to be a STAFF who can TEACH, GUIDE and HELP players be familiar to this gaming platform called RGC.
Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be a staff because I know that I have the qualities to lead / manage leavers, spoilers and game ruiners.

[b]Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Joshua B. Dulong
In one paragraph, describe your personality: Simple and Kind.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9 Smile
How active are you on the computer?: 7 - 10 hrs
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope .

Last edited by JoshuaDulong on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Preview Cleaning)
Back to top Go down
v!ЯuS`
The GoDvirus.
The GoDvirus.
v!ЯuS`

The GoDFather The GoDFather

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 am

Staff Recruitment CLOSED!!!

List of Rejected!!!!!

Khizya Mae Salarda
`JµsTKíLL
-|xemaJツ
RGC.LeLoucH
TQ.D3miLordZ
aaarnnell
C@Rzy^^i._.c0-|
AnL|Jay
`JOSHUAAA<3

Reason : Most of you still not complete detail and Multi staff.

List of accepted as PH.Esport Staff!!!!

xTrapNsanity - Channel Staff ( Triall pass )
MistahTakeIt. - Channel Staff ( Trial )
`DiE - Tournament Staff ( Trial )
*hjkl! - Channel Staff ( Trial )

Benefit become PH.esport Staff :

1. Moderator Rank at PH.esport
2. Forum Rank will be added
Back to top Go down
https://asiapleague.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN   Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Recruiting PH.Esport Staff - OPEN
Page 1 of 1